Disney is my absolute favorite – so magical, nostalgic, and dreamy. Disney has been doing some really great things to help everyone have the #DisneyMagic at home. Here are some of my favorites.
Disney has been sharing the recipes of some of their most famous Disney Park foods!! What?!!! Seriously, they are letting their trade secrets out!! Here are my favorite recipes that I CANNOT WAIT to try out!!
Walt Disney Animation studios has released a mini series called #AtHomeWithOlaf – twenty beautifully illustrated shorts featuring the ever so loved Olaf, voiced by Josh Gad #AtHome. Each clip is so cute and funny – what a great gift from Disney!
They’ve shared beautiful illustrations for people to use as their meeting backgrounds! I’ve just changed my desktop wallpaper to the Coco picture, but I also love the:
- Ratatoullie picture (from their Pixar set)
- Snow White And The Seven Dwarves or The Princess and the Frog picture (from their Disney Princess set)
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse picture (from their Disney Channel set)
Celebrities are getting together and doing at home productions of some of the best Disney classics.
- When You Wish Upon A Star – Dapper Dans from all around the world are harmonizing in perfection and bringing Main Street USA to all of our homes. You can see it on the @DisneyParksBlog Instagram Page
- We’re All In This Together – The original cast of HSM, the kids of the new HSM spinoff, and other Disney stars (i.e. Boo Boo Stewart, Raven Symone, and Kenny Ortega) get together and sing We’re All In This Together. So sweet – nothing could be better (except they didn’t have Zac Efron ): )
- I Won’t Say I’m In Love – Ariana Grande outdid herself with her remake of Meg and the Muses’ doo wop banger. You can tell she put a lot of effort into it and it came out absolutely epic.
Storytime with Disney Stars
I really think being a Disney Star is the end all be all – I feel like once you’ve been on Disney, you’ve MADE it. And Disney is reaching out to all of their Disney icons to read Disney bedtime stories!! I think it is such a cute and lovely idea. My favorites:
- Storytime with Brenda Song (My favorite, Brenda Song!) – She reads a story about Belle from “5-Minute Princess Stories)
- Storytime with Ming-Na Wen (original voice of Mulan <3) – She reads a story from “A Place for Mulan”
- Storytime with John Stamos (ABC Hall of Famer) – He reads a “A Kiss Goodnight,” a story about how Walt Disney promised to “send all his guests home with a special kiss goodnight”
How To Draw Your Favorite Disney Characters
One of Michael and I’s favorite thing to do at Disney California is go to the animation studio. Walt Disney Animation Studios has shared detailed how-to videos on how to bring to life your favorite Disney characters! My favorites:
- Genie from Aladdin
- Olaf from Frozen
- Hiro Hamada from Big Hero 6
Disney Bedtime Hotline
And last but not least, give your kids a special bedtime message from Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, or Goofy by calling Disney’s Bedtime Hotline.
Hope you guys enjoyed this “magical” post and that you are binging on all the Disney movies right now!! My favorites are any and all of the classic Disney movies – my favorites being Peter Pan and Alice In Wonderland.
Thanks for reading,
Leave a Reply