Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!
I hope you all get to enjoy a nice three-day weekend (and if not, take PTO!!). Today I am sharing with you some Valentine’s Day outfit inspo!
I do think it’s fun to dress per theme (i.e. pink/red, hearts), but your Feb 14th outfit doesn’t ALWAYS have to be pretty and feminine. Instead, I went with this edgy, oversized soft pink denim moto jacket from Free People. I styled it with slick black leggings, a tight bodysuit, and a pink mask (of course).
Let me know what you ended up wearing for Valentine’s Day!!
- Free People Lace-Up Denim Jacket in Pink (NLA, similar alternative)
- LuluLemon High-Waist Perforated Leggings (NLA*, similar alternative)
- Forever 21 Cami V-Neck Bodysuit
- Calvin Klein Felda Boots (NLA, similar alternative)
- Pink Miniso Disposable Masks (NLA*, similar alternative)