I went full cabin girl last weekend and wanted to share with you the outfit!
The heavy hitters for this #OOTD are the Timberland-inspired high-heeled booties (LOVE, got them like 5 years ago) and this nordic-chic suede sherling coat from Anthro!
With winter at its tail-end, I wore a pair of denim jeans and a basic white ribbed boat-neck long-sleeve for the base. It’s been a long-time since I’ve squeezed into jeans…I miss them!!
– Forever 21 White Ribbed Boat-Neck Long-Sleeve (NLA, alternative)
– Levi 721 Vintage High-Rise Skinny Jeans (NLA, alternative)
– Reflections Timberland Chunky High-Heel Booties (NLA, alternative)
– Anthropologie Andes Coat (NLA, alternative)
– Anthropologie Isabel Hoop Earrings (link)
Thank you for reading!! I hope you have a great Sunday!