Happy Spring everyone!
I love all the seasons, but Spring is my #1! The flowers are booming, the water is warm, and the weather is PERFECT! In San Diego, the sky is blue and the air is crisp – my favorite type of weather.
Currently, Michael and I are enjoying Spring Break and I am writing this blog post sitting outside in my beachfront hotel!! The sun is shining and the waves are crashing. Beyond blessed.
Today I am sharing some of my Spring inspo!
- Bright Kitchen by Colleen McNally
- Maddie Ziegler for Wonderland Magazine
- Muted Bathroom by Beth Goltz
- Jennifer Aniston photographed by Mark Seliger, 1988 (photo from Violetshelll)
- Paris Organic Restaurants by Andres Lozano for Guestbook Magazine
- Sarah Jessica Parker as Carrie in Sex And The City
- Pebble Beach Home for Architectural Digest
- Martha Stewart’s Cornmeal Berry Sheet Cake
- Delicate Spring Flowers by Sophie Bonroy
I hope you enjoyed this spring inspiration! Looking forward to a beautiful spring.
Thanks for reading!