Michael and I were driving through the mountains and found this narrow passage of pinetrees and snow – it looked like a setting straight out of Narnia! I thought it was so magical. Now that I look at it…this is giving me some Asian T-Swift vibes!!! (Reference: see Taylor Swift’s ‘Evermore‘ album cover)
The main feature of this outfit is the reversible stole (I call it my “poncho”)! I paired it with my chunky lace up booties and fiddler cap! I wear this poncho all the time! I wear it on my early morning flights or I’ll leave it in the car for in case I ever get cold. It’s like wearing a blanket 🙂
- Uniqlo 2-Way Stole (NLA, but here is this cute Banana Republic alternative in cheetah print!!)
- Tilly’s Fiddler Cap (NLA, Nordstrom alternative that looks identical)
- Topshop Oversized Denim Jacket
- Forever 21 White Ribbed Turtleneck Long-sleeve (NLA, alternative)
- Reflections Timberland Chunky High-Heel Booties (NLA, alternative)
Let me know what you thought of my outfit! And thank you for stopping by today!