Here are some ideas for gifts to give your special lady for Valentine’s Day!
- I have this two-in-one hair dryer and volumizer and I LOVE it! It’s great for days where I take a morning shower because I can go from wet hair to bouncy, blow out hair in less than 10 minutes. This is a game changer!!
- These MAC 9-eyeshadow palettes are so pretty. I think pink tones really soften your appearance and lighten brown eyes to a rosy hue. This one is half-off if your girl enjoys sparkles!
- I just got my first Dior Lip Glo product and love it! Next I want to get the Dior Lip Glow Oil! It is quite expensive for just a lip product, but that’s why it makes a great gift! It’s something she will probably never get for herself but will likely enjoy!
- I have tons of gold earrings and gold bracelets I wear every day. Next, I want a dainty gold necklace! These sideway initial necklaces are delicate but edgy at the same time.
- Kate Spade anything is good for Valentine’s Day LOL – all their items are so cute and fun. I have a card wallet from Kate Spade I’ve been using for YEARS – I’ll never go back. I have a regular card wallet but next I’ll try a zipper one – it looks even more secure + it’s good for coins
- Everlane is known for high quality products and these blush leather sneakers look niiiiice
- The Holiday is one of my favorite movies and they recently released a vinyl of their soundtrack!!
- I recently finished using this Shiseido White Lucent Brightener and found it works really well – will definitely repurchase it!
- COVID-friendly and cozy – I think any girl would appreciate soft pink pajamas
- Valentine’s Day is the best day to gift lingerie. A girl can never have enough cute underwear!
Hope all you lovebirds have a great Valentine’s Day!